By Day Dive: 2 hrs | Available: Tue – Sat
Experience a unique adventure… this “must do” undersea voyage affords you the opportunity to view the coral reefs, an abundance of marine life and a shipwreck, through large, clear viewing windows.
- Adults: $119 USD
Children (3ft –17yrs): $64 USD
By Night Dive: 2 hrs | Available: Tue, Thu & Sat
As daylight fades, we utilise LED lighting of 320,000 lumens to enhance our scope of vision of nocturnal creatures (rarely seen during the day) – crustaceans, cephalopods and eels which come out to feed at night. Plus, the added advantage of observing the fascinating, natural fluorescence of marine life in the dark.
- Adults: $129 USD
Children (3ft –17yrs): $67 USD
- UPGRADES: Priority Seating – Additional $20 USD | VIP – Additional $40 USD
- Dive to 150 ft below sea level
- Round-trip, air-conditioned shuttle transfers provided
- Children must be 3ft tall to participate
- Guests must be able to navigate an eleven (11) step ladder to enter and exit the submarine
- Shorts / Pants are suggested as the entry to the submarine is by ladder and this process requires guests to place both hands on the ladder to navigate a series of rungs on entry and exit.
- Cocktail Reception after By Night dives.Priority Upgrade:- Guaranteed prime seating behind the pilot and his large viewport. VIP Upgrade:- A co-pilot assigned exclusively to you for the full tour
– Priority boarding onto the launch vessel and the submarine
– Guaranteed prime seating behind the pilot and his large viewport – Wine and hors d’oeuvres service after dive.